Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date June 12, 2014
Presenter: Rob Campbell of The Mironov Group
Program Length 120 minutes
The Continued Fast-pace of change in the service and parts business has pushed fixed ops directors to come up with new ideas on how to use pay plans to motivate.
Rob Campbell of the Mironov Group joins us with a frank discussion of new approaches and plans for compensation of key service and parts employees.
You will learn:
- New applications of the "flat rate" pay system for techs
- What pay plans top-performing dealerships use in fixed ops
- How to combat "cost of sales" cutting into your labor gross retention
- How much should service advisors earn
- Can pay plans can turn advisors from order-takers into business builders
- Are parts advisors part of the fixed ops team or not?
- Where does CSI fit into pay plan design?