Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: December 7, 2013
Presenter: Stephen Murphy of Bamboo Interactive
Program Length: 71 Minutes
LinkedIn can provide access to a network of contacts with high-value demographics - mostly employed professionals from 25 to 55. But like all Social Media you need to be careful when marketing in this arena.
Facebook and other social media platforms have, up till now, received most of the attention. But a skillfully built and developed LinkedIn network of contacts can provide more high-value leads for the sale of new and used vehicles.
Learn the basics of LinkedIn and how to exploit this resource to help your selling staff fill the pipeline with future leads. Find out how to build and then leverage your LinkedIn network without breaking the rules.
You Will Learn:
- Why LinkedIn is quickly becoming an important social media platform
- Best Practices for building and communicating with your network
- The "Who" and "Why" of LinkedIn connections
- How to create a schedule for contact updates, congrats and FAQs
- How to engage your network and earn their business