Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date: Thursday June 16, 2016
Featuring: Jodi Kippe & Kara Perkins from Crowe Horwath
Program Length: 60 Minutes
Explore the efficiencies and improved reporting that are possible via accounting office consolidation for multi-location dealer groups. Learn tactics successfully in use by other groups.
Join us for this DealersEdge Workshop featuring Jodi Kippe and Kara Perkins from the Retail Dealer Group at Crowe Horwath LLP as they detail how some dealer groups have elevated their accounting structure and processes to attain efficiencies and improved reporting by consolidating certain accounting office functions.
You will learn:
- What accounting positions can be centralized
- Examples of organizational structures
- How to customize for your operational and accounting process
- How to make the best use of technology in the centralization process
- Ways to streamline reporting and other accounting process