Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date: February 5, 2015
Presenter David Summers: Speaker Info
Program Length: 70 Minutes
Parts storage space is always at a premium - learn techniques to get more parts into the existing parts warehouse.
If there is a dealership parts manager who thinks he is allocated enough space to store the inventory… we have not met him or her yet! This problem only grow in intensity as car and truck sales continue to expand.
David Summers joins us for a 70-minute workshop on how smart Parts Managers are utilizing some new concepts in parts warehousing that will not only allow you to store more parts in the existing space, but also provide efficiencies when it comes to dispensing those parts to technicians and customers.
You will learn:
- How to reduce footsteps and improve parts counter productivity
- How to reorganize without heavy spending on new equipment
- 8 Advanced storage techniques used in dealerships today
- How to find 35% more storage from existing space
- How to get parts to the repair bay before the tech's 1st test drive
- How adjusting days-of-supply can improve sales per square foot