Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Featuring: Ed Kovalchick, Net Profit Inc
Air Date: Thursday August 2 at 1pm Eastern/ Noon Central/ 11am Mountain/ 10am Pacific
Program Length: 60 minutes
Current auto technician shortages, along with projected increased demand, is a real problem. Ed Kovalchick focuses on the growing problem and offers numerous ways you can recruit successfully for this vital position.
Ed will explore with you:
- The legacy & history of the auto mechanic/technician… from the beginning
- What technical skills are needed… mechanical… collision
- Ways to “grow your own” – in-house development programs
- How technical schools can fit into your recruiting plan
- 14 ways to recruit Inexpensively and successfully
- How to adequately define and describe the position and its career path
Auto Technicians: Finding, Recruiting & Training for Today and the Future