Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: Thursday November 17, 2016 at 1pm Eastern/ Noon Central/ 11am Mountain/ 10am Pacific
Featuring: Max Zanan: from Total Dealer Compliance
Program Length: 60 Minutes
Discover the Top Areas for Enforcement and Penalty Currently Costing Other Dealerships a Bundle! High Risk Areas for All Dealership Departments.
When it comes to government regulation and enforcement it seems that Auto Dealerships have a huge target painted on the rooftop.
Laws and regulations impacting auto dealers are many. However, this workshop we will focus on the top enforcement threats facing most auto dealers today and how you can prepare and adjust to lessen your dealership's exposure.
Attend this workshop and you will learn about:
- How the FTC is cracking down on deceptive advertising and how you can protect against huge fines and bad PR
- The finer points regarding Used Car Rules Violations and potential enforcement
- Fair Lending Practices and how to comply with current rules and enforcements
- Sexual Harassment as a Very Real and Current liability.
- Why it is important to have standard price list of the F&I products offered.