Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date: September 25, 2014
Program Length: 72 Minutes
Used Vehicle Success is often the result of the efforts of an exceptional manager who has properly defined the tasks and designed the process to make it all work!
Managing a used vehicle sales department is not a job for sissies! It requires the obvious skills that aid in the selling process, but also requires a laundry list of other skills… skills that can define the difference between success and failure. And the best Used Car Managers do it all with apparent ease.
Join Steve Nickelsen as he examines just what makes the best used vehicle managers stand out from the crowd.
You will learn how the Exceptional U.C. Manager…
- Develops the confidence to make decisions and take action
- Embraces today's technologies and opportunities to grow
- Masters the art of prioritizing tasks and not getting buried in low-importance "time sinks"
- Uses their natural People Skills to inspire Sales Staff
- Uses same People Skills to manage customer interactions an expectations
- Finds and Employs the best Marketing Techniques - Traditional and Online
- Masters the art of finding and pricing the best inventory mix for their customers
- Uses 4 Key Steps to Increase Used Car Volume