Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: Live Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 1pm Eastern/ Noon Central/ 11am Mountain/ 10am Pacific
Featuring: Greg Criss
Program Length: 60 Minutes
How tablets can benefit Service Drive Selling… But also how tablets can hide more significant selling process weaknesses. It's a tool not a magic pill.
Auto dealers purchase tablets for the service drive for two basic reasons. On one hand the modern technology gives the customer the appearance that your dealership is on the techie cutting edge. However, most companies selling these systems also tout increased customer paid labor as a benefit of using the tablet.
Greg Criss takes a more reasoned view… seeing the benefit of deploying tablets, but not ignoring basic selling process deficiencies that plague many dealership service departments and are not necessarily overcome simply by the tablet.
You will learn:
- How tablets can mask service drive process problems and how to overcome
- The magic of "Postponed" operation codes when recommendations are declined
- How to prepare for Service Guests prior to arrival
- How to guarantee that Service Menu presentations are completed
- How to help your Advisors improve CSI and Email Capture