Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date: Thursday October 27, 2016
Featuring: Mark Ludwig of the ACAR Report
Program Length: 60 Minutes
It's time to study how to forecast and budget for success even if the car market weakens in the next yearly cycle.
Forecasting for a rising market has always been a bit easier… But…are we due for a reversal? Should that be part of your planning process?
If you have been in the car business any length of time (say more than 6 years) you absolutely know that what goes up, does have a habit of coming down. More and more senior dealership managers are becoming concerned that they may not be prepared for a shrinking new car market.
Join Mark Ludwig of ACAR, as he discusses the forecasting and budgeting process and how you can have more confidence in your performance in the coming year.
You will explore:
- How to Coach your team in a challenging forecasting & budgeting process
- How to Set the Bar Intelligently & Reasonably… encouraging your team to reach their goals
- How to Inventory your Assets & make sure you have what you need to succeed
- How to Analyze current performance from "Above the Trees"
- How to Engineer a Challenging and Successful Forecast and Budget
- How to Maintain your Team's focus on the goals throughout the coming year