Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date: May 22, 2014
Presenter: Joe Magyar CPA of Crowe Horwath
Program Length: 70 minutes
New opportunities make Captive Insurance accessible to more and more dealers. Learn how to employ this strategy for added protection, cash flow and tax benefits.
In this workshop, the presenters will discuss how to use captive insurance for a tax advantage and to fund potential risks to your dealership organization.
Attendees will learn of a new… lower cost… funding option to protect against existing risk by employing a "related party insurance company" on a tax favored basis.
These new opportunities make captive insurance accessible to more dealers than in the past. The presenters will share their views as leading dealership insurance and tax experts.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of "Captive Insurance" and what it can insure
- How to identify risk areas at your dealership not currently protected
- The tax and cash flow advantages of a dealership "Captive"
- About new, lower cost funding options for structuring a Captive Insurance Company
- Why a Captive is now accessible to a significantly broader number of dealerships