Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Presenter: Presenter: Jennifer Suzuki, President of eDealerSolutions
Original Air Date: May 10, 2012
Program Length: 100 Minutes
A practical guide to keep your prospects "in the net" until you can greet them on the showroom floor
An alarming number of Internet prospects, up to 95% by some estimates, never make it into the showroom. Some aspect of the experience turns them off to your dealership. All too often it is the e-mail-to-phone transition that is the dead end to the sale.
Converting online shoppers to showroom customers requires specially-designed processes and a well-developed skill set.
Jennifer Suzuki, president of eDealerSolutions, has developed just such a game plan for auto retailers and she will share it with DealersEdge members during a special Webinar presentation.
You will learn:
- The 10 Steps for Setting a Showroom Appointment using both inbound and outbound contacts
- How to create and use professional scripts to support your game plan
- The Essential Elements for building your value story over the phone
- Methods for staying in control of the call
- The deal breakers and how to deal with them
- Telephone introductions that engage prospects and questions that lead them to your showroom