Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Presenters: Alan Haig and Kevin J. Nill
Air Date: Thursday July 26 at 1pm Eastern/ Noon Central/ 11am Mountain/ 10am Pacific
Program Length: 60 minutes
The Issues and Realities of Retail Automotive in 2018 and How That Impacts Dealer’s Ability to Compete, Profit, and Grow the Enterprise
Auto retailing continues to enjoy strong results despite increasing headwinds from slowing sales and heightened competition.
Dealers are facing continued pressure to manage in more efficient and cost-effective ways to maintain profitability and consolidation appears positioned to accelerate in the coming months. And future industry disruption appears poised to accelerate.
- Macroeconomic Indicators- both the good and the not so good
- Light vehicle sales, inventories, incentives, lease penetrations, etc.
- The erosion of vehicle gross profits and dependence on F&I and Service to replace flagging bottom lines
- Dealership expense and net profit trends
- How recent tax changes can benefit both buyers and sellers… yes benefit!
- How dealers can grow in tougher times… the party is not over yet!
- Future disruptors and the impact on dealership consolidation and valuations