Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: April 17, 2014
Presenter: Steven Bernstein J.D.
Program Length: 90 minutes.
With a Union-friendly White House and the power of executive "rule making," many smaller bargaining units…like car dealers..become likely targets!
Upending representation procedures that have stood the test of time, the U.S. National Labor Relations Board has revised its proposed rules in an apparent effort to expedite the union election process.
Unions are expected to capitalize on these regulatory changes by stepping up organizing activity in an effort to reverse decades of decline.
Labor law specialist Steven Bernstein J.D. will join DealersEdge for a workshop reviewing what you can legally do when the Union comes knocking.
You Will Learn:
- About recent developments at the NLRB and their impact on dealerships
- About the latest tactics employed by organizers targeting retail automotive
- About the early warning signs of union activity and how to react
- Practical and lawful steps to effectively communicate with employees
- About "Quickie Elections" and how to operate within the new compressed time table
- How to implement lawful policies to protect your dealership from organization efforts