Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: January 19, 2017
Featuring: Charlie Feuss J.D…. Employment Attorney
Program Length: 60 Minutes
Charlie Feuss will bring some clarity to these issues - murky for years - and getting murkier
The Department of Labor (DOL) has flip-flopped on this issue. Federal Courts have reached very different conclusions. A new administration will soon occupy the White House.
And this year, the U.S. Supreme Court issued an important decision on the topic - but questions remain.
Charlie will answer these questions:
- The exempt/non-exempt status of Service Advisors finally settled by the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) or was it?
- Exactly what did SCOTUS say about the status of Service Advisors?
- What about the DOL? What are they now saying about Service Advisors?
- How do recent DOL rules on overtime compensation affect these employees?
- The Trump Administration - what to expect from the new administration on these and other wage and hour issues?