Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Presenter: Joseph Roznai, CPA with Michael Silver & Co.
Original Air Date: January 17, 2013
Program Length: 105 minutes
Example: Mountain States dealer gets hit for over $600K due to a somewhat murky definition of "loaner vehicles"…among a long list of common 'gotcha' violations.
Dealers all over the country are finding that their knowledge of sales and use taxes is not as complete as it needs to be. Many are now suffering from very large audit settlements.
Individual state and local tax rates may differ, but our expert for this session tells us that the laws from jurisdiction to jurisdiction are remarkably similar. Attend this session and learn to ask the right questions!
For this special presentation, CPA Joseph Roznai will present current and timely information on how car dealers and their management teams can prepare now and protect themselves in the event of an audit and its nasty surprises.
You will learn:
- How seemingly insignificant errors can result in huge charges for taxes, interest and penalties
- Training ideas to keep the dealership staff current on sales tax procedures and documentation
- Which exemptions are generally and typically allowed
- About the surprisingly long list of dealership assets and consumer "offers" that may be targeted
- And a lot more money-saving, worry-saving, and profit-protecting sales tax recommendations!