Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: January 31. 2013
Presenter: Chuck Hartle' President of PartsEdge
Program Length: 100 minutes
Providing depth of understanding for Parts Managers and an easy way for Controllers and others to keep tabs on the financial performance of the department…
Parts Guru, Chuck Hartle' tells us that the most frequently asked questions center around "which reports are most important." In this Webinar Chuck answers this question in detail.
Using the power of your DMS, Parts Mangers can, in one hour per day, touch all the major issues that impact parts inventory performance. Master the Six Pulse Reports and readily recognize inventory issues before problems and loses materialize.
Controllers, GMs and Dealers can also learn how these Six Pulse Reports can give them a snapshot of the health of their parts department, without becoming a total parts and systems geek.
You will learn the secrets of:
- Special Order Inventory Value and Aging- getting control of a persistent problem
- Forced Stock Inventory Value- What is 'forced stock' and why it is important to monitor
- Excess Inventory Reporting - the hidden culprit of lost inventory productivity
- True Obsolescence Reporting- the 13/13 Rule
- Non-Returnable Inventory Reporting
- Purchase to Sale Ratio - 'months no sale' to 'months no receipt'