Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: Thursday November 30 2017 at 1pm Eastern/ Noon Central/ 11am Mountain/ 10am Pacific
Featuring: Don Hannahs, CFP® & Chris Dionot, J.D. (Licensed not practicing) of Planning Solutions Group, LLC
Program Length: 60 Minutes
Pros and Cons of Gifting to the Next Generation While You Live or After Your Passing
Gifting can be a successful strategy for succession and/or exit for aging auto dealers. You have two basic strategies… Gifting during your lifetime… or Gifting at death (aka / Bequeathing)
Learn the specifics and details in this workshop… especially how to maintain control over the business and your income while engaged in gifting to the next generation.
Explore the details:
- How to maintain “Control and Income” if engaged in a gifting program
- Taxes – Current and Proposed… Cap Gains, Estate, Gift, Generation Skipping Tax (GST)
- Estate Planning Techniques that address the very different needs of active and inactive family members
- Why most auto dealers need 3 Trusts… and how they work
- How to plan for your own financial security and importance of an accurate business valuation
Securities offered through Triad Advisors, Member FINRA / SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Planning Solutions Group, LLC. Planning Solutions Group, LLC is not affiliated with Triad Advisors