Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Featuring: Phillip Sherman
Program Length: 60 Minutes
Improvements in Telecom tech march on and dealership buyers need to stay current so you can be smart buyers of this vital business tool.
Phillip Sherman is the go-to telecom expert for DealersEdge and helps us keep our knowledge and understanding of this important communication system current. In past workshops, Phillip warned dealers not to jump too quickly into the Cloud-Hosted systems that were being heavily marketed to auto dealers.
Well, technology upgrades move fast these days. This is particularly true when studying the best telecom system for your dealership organization. Visit with us via this workshop as Phil Sherman updates the current state of telecom systems. Learn about the important features and costs to consider.
You will learn:
- About Today’s Technology vs. the Technology of the Past
- About the elements of your telecom system and what makes each work
- Advantages and Disadvantages of CPE (Customer Premise Equipment)
- About Disaster Recovery Implications
- How to Measure and Choose: Functionality vs. Monthly Cost
- How to Make Intelligent Telecom Decisions