Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Presenter: Richard Owen, ROI Consulting, Inc.
Original Air Date: August 28, 2012
Program Length: 120 minutes
The habits of highly effective Parts Advisors – What makes them very good at their jobs and a valuable asset to the dealership
The Best Parts Advisors provide necessary assistance toward these goals:
Improved cooperation between the service and parts department
Improved efficiency & profitability of both parts and service
Improved levels of service to the customer, which results in...
Retention of the customer for future profit opportunities.
This Webinar is an eye-opener and reminder for current Advisors, but also an excellent “new hire” training and orientation session.
You will learn:
- The common goals of a profitable Parts Department and the Parts Advisor's role in achieving maximum profits from the opportunities presented each day
- The prime reasons for service dissatisfaction and how the Parts Advisor can contribute to the solutions rather than the causes of that dissatisfaction
- How to eliminate wasted time on the parts counter and deliver great service to both your internal and external customers
- How to play an important role in effective and accurate perpetual inventory management
- How to improve the department's "Level of Service" and "Off-the-Shelf Fill Rate"
- The importance of "Lost Sale Reporting" and how this often neglected function can improve the profitability of the parts department, but also service and the entire dealership
- How to improve relationships with the service department in general and service technicians in particular
- Tips on improving customer communications so you can satisfy their needs and wants - while selling more parts
- Why the role of Parts Advisor is absolutely critical and pivotal for a smoothly running and profitable service department.