Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: Thursday September 8, 2016
Featuring: Kevin Baumgart of Hireology
Program Length: 60 Minutes
The $370k Profit-Add Back Your Dealership Isn't Thinking About
The first stop for many job seekers will be the Career Pages your dealership's website. Careful consideration of how well your employment site functions and communicates the value of working for your organization is of critical importance.
Join Kevin Baumgart as he explores how the dealership's "Employment Brand" can be either polished or tarnished by how well your Career Pages are constructed.
Kevin will explore:
- How improving your employment brand online can help reduce turnover and save the average dealership $370K
- How to make it easy for potential hires to file an application and resume
- How to make your employment/career pages Mobile-Friendly
- How to deliver the "WIFM" - "What's In it For Me" - details
- How to check to see if your career pages are Search Engine Friendly