Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date: June 27, 2013
Presenter: Greg Criss - Criss Consulting
Program Length: 80 minutes
Some service managers have figured out how to make a pretty good profit from their Quick Service departments.
But most dealerships are still struggling to move those customers out of the $30 LOFs and deeply discounted air filters and into higher profit work in the main shop.
Fixed operations expert Greg Criss offers his prescriptions for solving the dilemma. It's mostly about installing the right processes.
You will learn:
- Proper staffing templates for Quick Lube profitability
- How to improve your Multipoint Inspection Process
- Tips for creating special Quick Service Menus that support the factory recommendations
- A simple "Sales" process that really works
- Why restructuring technician processes is inevitable and how you can accomplish this goal
- Key Performance indicators and price structuring