Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Air Date: Thursday, February 22 at 1pm Eastern/ Noon Central/ 11am Mountain/ 10am Pacific
Featuring: Brooke Samples of Profit Blueprints LLC
Program Length: 60 Minutes
Popular Skill Workshop Returns with Revisions & Additions in Response to Attendee Questions & Concerns
Reading, understanding and analyzing patterns in your financial statements is the key skill of top performing dealership management. If you are just looking at a couple of ratios or target numbers, you are missing a lot… a lot of opportunity!
Brooke will show you:
- What happens when you sell something… follow the transaction through the Financial Statement. What happens? Why?
- What happens when you buy something… how does that evidence itself in the Financial Statement & why it is important.
- Best practices for comparing the Financial Statement to your departmental reports and DOC… why they are different… when you should and should not worry.
- How to keep the Financial Statement accurate with daily self-audits… nothing worse than managing with corrupt data.
- How to read the Balance Sheet Accounts & how this knowledge can impact your performance.
- When and Why to compare your Statement to Benchmarks & Target