Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Presenter: Glenn Pasch, PCG Digital Marketing
Original Air Date: February 14, 2013
Program Length: 80 minutes
Getting started from scratch - How to use this remarkable tool to get detailed background info on your customers and their online path to your Website.
More and more auto dealers, and their Internet sales staffs, are becoming more sophisticated in being able to drive customers to their own Websites and through their own sales funnels.
Now take this to the next level! The next level is an understanding of how to access and use Google Analytics.
Glenn Pasch will provide an entry-level look at G.A.; showing you how to gain access and then extract very specific and usable data that will help you improve results.
You will learn:
- How to set up Google Analytics – or get shared access from your website provider
- The basic terminology – unique visitors, page views, bounce rate, etc.
- All about the “Timeline” and how to compare dates & values
- About “Goals” and why they are important
- Warning signs to look for in Google Analytics data
- All about “Testing” and how this can trigger improved site performance