Just $19 and You'll Receive the Hard Copy Executive Summary and Online Access to This Workshop in Multiple Formats!
Air Date: Thursday September 14 2017 at 1pm Eastern/ Noon Central/ 11am Mountain/ 10am Pacific
Featuring: Charles Feuss, J.D
Program Length: 60 Minutes
If it has been years since updating your Employee Handbook, you could be seeking rather than avoiding problems… Big and Small.
Employees and managers have many expectations of each other. Unfortunately, often both employees and management seem to be working from a different set of guidelines.
Given the accelerating rate change, a regular review of your dealership’s Employee Handbook is required. How long has it been since you have read or reviewed yours.
Join us a Charlie Feuss, J.D. covers the basics of Employee Handbooks for today’s auto dealership environment.
You will explore:
- Why you should or should not have an up to date employee handbook (EHB)
- What Basic Policies should be included in every EHB
- Optional Policies that you should at least consider
- Special Policies that address your locale, business style, weather, events, etc.
- Communicating your dealership business philosophy, goals and expectations