Become a VIP Member and Receive Access to This Recording - Reserved for Members Only.
Visit https://vip.dealersedge.com/ For More Information
Presenter: Wade Berquist, V.P. at Service Turn, a Division of TEGA Technologies
Original Air Date: February 5, 2013
Program Length: 82 minutes
Presentation will include a case study of a Kia dealership that went from zero to 20+ units per month off the Service Drive. Learn about the process, the technology and the accountability that makes it work.
Every month dealers spend thousands of dollars advertising to drive traffic into their showrooms. At the same time, qualified potential buyers are driving in and out of your service department every day.
Visit with Wade Berquist as he describes how some dealers are realizing significant incremental sales by employing this service lane prospecting model.
You will learn:
- Why and how this is much more than customer data mining!
- How to create accountability with job descriptions, daily plans, word tracks and even new pay plans.
- About new technologies that assist your service-to-sales strategies
- How to learn from other dealerships where service-to-sales has succeeded
- How to track results and measure the return on investment